Bundle Deal is Back!

Check out our best deal, available for a limited time!

Learn More
Close Menu
Check Availability
For our current conditions check the St Eugene Webcams

Current Weather

-3 ° c
Light Snow

Upcoming Forecast

Today

-1 ° c
Periods of snow
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Periods of snow beginning this morning then changing to 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h near noon. High minus 1. Wind chill near minus 8.

Tonight

-8 ° c
Chance of flurries
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 8. Wind chill minus 9 this evening.

Sunday

0 ° c
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero. UV index 1 or low.

Monday

0 ° c
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero.

Tuesday

2 ° c
Sunny
High plus 2.

Wednesday

2 ° c
Sunny
High plus 2.
We value your privacy
We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, serve personalized ads or content, and analyze our traffic. By clicking "Allow Cookies", you consent to our use of cookies. For additional details view our Privacy Policy.
Cookie preferences

You can control how your data is used on our website. Learn more below about the cookies we use by reviewing our Privacy Policy.

Your cookie preferences have been saved.