Chief Isadore, was a well respected Kutenai Indian Chief, who led his people with distinction and a strong will before his passing on the St. Mary’s Reserve, near Cranbrook, B.C. during the winter of 1893-94.
According to historical accounts, Chief Isadore was “an impressive and dignified individual who, by virtue of his wealth and energy, held considerable sway over his people”.
Fittingly, the signature suite in the Mission Building of the St. Eugene Hotel is named the, ‘Chief Isadore Suite’. The suite was originally used as the nun’s sitting room during the era of the church run residential school, and the window looks out over the front courtyard (so the nuns could watch the children during their time outside).
The suite now features a comfortable sitting room, fireplace, separate bedroom and Jacuzzi tub as well as all the standard amenities.
To read more about Chief Isadore, click here.
This beautiful room is located in the historic Mission building, featuring a comfortable sitting room, fireplace, separate bedroom and Jacuzzi tub as well as all the standard amenities including:
- Fisher Peak mountain view
- King bed
- Complimentary high speed WiFi
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- Espresso maker
- Premium bathroom amenities
- In-room safes and bar fridges
- Flatscreen televisions
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport
- Access to the Health Club
- Connecting rooms available
- Business work desk with ergonomic chair