Covid-19 RV Park Policy
By booking your stay with us here at the Cranbrook St. Eugene KOA, we ask that you take the time to inform everyone in your group of these mandatory policies. Please ensure that all members of your party familiarize themselves with these new policies prior to arriving at our property. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
· If you have traveled outside of Canada prior to coming to our resort, we ask that you please self-isolate for fourteen days.
· If you are feeling unwell in any way, please postpone your visit and arrange for another time to come stay with us.
· If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, we again ask that you please postpone your visit to our resort.
· Please practice social distancing at all times (staying 6 feet apart from each other) this includes at your site or on the resort property. If individuals are asked repeatedly to comply, guests may be asked to leave.
· Hand sanitizer stations have been conveniently placed throughout the property. Please use upon arrival and prior to leaving the Resort.
· Access to the main registration/check-in office is permitted to a maximum of 4 people at one time.
· Walk-in guests, who arrive without a reservation, will be asked to stop by our check-in window located at the front of the main registration building. One of our associates will be happy to assist you with your camping needs.
· We ask that all campers refrain from having gatherings of no more than six people. DO NOT congregate at one site.
· Travel into the nearby ?A’qam First Nations Community is NOT permitted.
· Curbside check-in is being provided to registered guests. Please call the registration office at 250 420-2055 upon arrival so that one of our attendants can come to your vehicle and check you in.
· Early check-in is not permitted without prior approval. This is so that our attendants can disinfect and prepare each site for the next guests to enjoy worry-free. Check-in time is 2:00 PM or later. If you arrive earlier, please stay in your vehicle and call the registration office at (250) 420-2055 to see if your reserved site is available for early access. We appreciate your cooperation.
· Our washrooms and game room are open, with increased sanitization. Our laundry facilities are only accessible by appointment only and will be disinfected after each use. Please contact our office to book a time.
· We prefer accepting payment by debit or credit cards at this time.
· Individuals wishing to visit camping guests will be permitted as long as they follow the social distancing rules in place.
Food & Beverage
· The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to our golf/RV park guests as a contactless counter service establishment offering picnic food and beverage.
· A limited amount of spaced picnic tables and seating is available on the 19th Hole Patio.
· Please pay with credit or debit. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and AmEx.
· Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other).
· The 19th Hole food and beverage services are available Tuesday - Thursday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM and Friday - Sunday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-meter social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group. If someone infringes on your 2-meter distance, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the camp hosts.
Storm Warning Procedures
We ask all guests that are staying here at the Cranbrook St. Eugene KOA, to keep informed on upcoming weather conditions. If you should need to leave the resort, please do not leave awnings out or unattended. Our rv park has experienced unexpected winds gusts on many occasions. This will prevent any damage to you or your neighbor’s personal property. Please ensure that all personal items are securely stored at all times.