Covid-19 Golf Guidelines
By booking your tee time you are responsible for everyone in your group understanding these mandatory policies. Please ensure all of your guests have familiarized themselves with these new policies prior to their arrival at our property.
You MUST be able to answer “NO” to the following 4 questions to be our guests:
1) Are you experiencing any of the following new or worsening symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- Dry Cough
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Difficulty Breathing
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
2) Have you travelled outside of Canada (or within Canada from a location affected with Covid-19) in the last 14 days?
3) Have you been identified as a close contact of a Covid-positive case by Public Health?
4) Have you been told to self-isolate by Public Health?
· If you have travelled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days
· If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility
· If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility
· Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other) NO handshaking, NO hugging, NO high fives etc.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property and we ask guests to use both upon arrival and prior to leaving the Resort
· Do not handle each other’s golf balls, tees, ball markers etc.
· Please bring your own water as we will not be providing any and will have no place for you to fill up your water bottles at this time
· The restrooms at the clubhouse and on course will be open and will be sanitized regularly
· No walk ins. Tee times must be booked online or by phone prior to playing
· Do not congregate in the parking lot prior to or following your round
· No outside alcohol is permitted. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will be asked to leave.
· Guests are asked to arrive a maximum of 30 min. prior to their tee time unless they come to eat prior. 5-10 min. to unload and pay, maximum of 15 min. on the driving range, 5-10 min. on the putting green, then to the first tee.
· One rider per cart except for players from the same household, players arriving in the same car or players in the same social bubble.
· We will not be providing tees, towels, water, or coolers at this time
· We will not be taking your clubs from you upon arrival as we normally would
· Maximum 6 guests in the golf shop at a time and 2 in any restroom
· For a green fee, cart and retail purchases please be prepared to pay with credit or debit
· The practice putting green will act as the “on deck” area as your group waits to tee off. Physical distancing will be enforced.
· Groups are asked to maintain spacing and keep appropriate pace whether you are in a group of 2, 3 or 4 to minimize the need for groups to play through.
· All groups must stay intact the entire round
· There will be no bunker rakes or ball washers on course
· All golfers may improve their lie within one club length in all bunkers and please use your foot to smooth the sand on your way out of any bunker
· Soil and seed bottles will not be available. Please replace your divots
· Do not touch another players club
· Do not touch or move the flagstick. FLAGSTICKS STAY IN AT ALL TIMES
· Golfers are reminded to NOT touch the flagsticks and hands-free ball lifters have been installed for touchless removal of the ball from the hole.
· The Crossing is open daily for on-course food and beverage
After Your Round
· Please remove all garbage and recycling from your cart and place in the bins provided
· Leave cart at designated cart return area to be properly disinfected
· Do not congregate in the parking lot following your round
Food & Beverage
· The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to our golf patrons, hotel guests and the general public
· Contact tracing information is required prior to service at all times
· As per BCs Provincial regulations table size is restricted to 6 people at this time
All patron must be sat by a member of staff
· Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other)
· We actively observe and obey the provincial restrictions
If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-meter social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group.
If someone infringes on your 2-meter distance, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the Pro-shop
Storm Warning Procedures
In the event of storm warnings please remove yourself from the golf course and return to your car until the course is again safe for play.
Online Booking & Rates
Be kind and supportive! Remember - we're all in this together.