Covid-19 Golf Guidelines
By booking your tee time you are responsible for everyone in your group understanding these mandatory policies. Please ensure all of your guests have familiarized themselves with these new policies prior to their arrival at our property.
· If you have travelled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days
· If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility
· If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility
· Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other) NO handshaking, NO hugging, NO high fives etc.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the property and we ask guests to use both upon arrival and prior to leaving the Resort
· Do not handle each other’s golf balls, tees, ball markers etc.
· Please bring your own water as we will not be providing any and will have no place for you to fill up your water bottles at this time
· The restrooms at the clubhouse and on course will be open and will be sanitized regularly
· No walk ins. Tee times must be booked online or by phone prior to playing
· Do not congregate in the parking lot prior to or following your round
· No outside alcohol is permitted. Anyone caught with outside alcohol will be asked to leave.
· Please do not arrive more than 30 minutes before your tee time. Allow yourself 10 minutes to load onto a cart and check-in, 10 minutes to warm up on the driving range and 10 minutes on the practice putting green prior to teeing off.
· Single rider power carts will be available for those guests that do not reside in the same household
· We will not be providing tees, towels, water, or coolers at this time
· We will not be taking your clubs from you upon arrival as we normally would
· Maximum 6 guests in the golf shop at a time and 2 in any restroom
· For green fee, cart and retail purchases please be prepared to pay with credit or debit
· The practice putting green will act as the “on deck” area as your group waits to tee off. Physical distancing will be enforced.
· No group will be allowed to play through other groups – keep up and appropriate pace whether you are in a group of 2, 3 or 4
· All groups must stay intact the entire round
· There will be no bunker rakes or ball washers on course
· All golfers may improve their lie within one club length in all bunkers and please use your foot to smooth the sand on your way out of any bunker
· Soil and seed bottles will not be available. Please replace your divots
· Do not touch another players club
· Do not touch or move the flagstick. FLAGSTICKS STAY IN AT ALL TIMES
· Cups are shallow to allow for easy access to ball once it enters the cup
· The Crossing is open daily for on-course food and beverage
After Your Round
· Please remove all garbage and recycling from your cart and place in the bins provided
· Leave cart at designated cart return area to be properly disinfected
· Do not congregate in the parking lot following your round
Food & Beverage
· The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to our golf patrons as a contactless counter service establishment offering a picnic food and beverage
· Only pre-packaged beverages are available at this time. Highballs and cocktails are currently unavailable
· A limited amount of spaced picnic tables and seating is available on the 19th Hole Patio
· Please practice social distancing at all times (6ft apart from each other)
· The 19th Hole food and beverage services are available following 18 hole play.
· 19th Hole Open from 8 am - 9 pm Daily
If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-meter social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group.
If someone infringes on your 2-meter distance, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and if needed report the situation to the Pro-shop
Storm Warning Procedures
In the event of storm warnings please remove yourself from the golf course and return to your car until the course is again safe for play.
Online Booking & Rates
Be kind and supportive! Remember - we're all in this together.