Friday, November 16 || Mingle All The Way Tapas Dinner
- Wander through St. Eugene’s historical Mission Building while feasting on tapas artfully crafted by members of the chef team. Each restaurant room will have its own set of chef-curated tapas that are perfectly paired with just the right wine.
Friday, November 16 (6pm to 10pm) & Saturday, November 17 (12pm to 6pm) || Local Artisan Market
- Pick out perfect holiday gifts at the Local Artisan Market. Peruse the arts and crafts of local artisans and gather some inspiration from their crafts. From ceramics to jewellery, textiles to photography, this is the ultimate one-stop-shop for quality crafts handmade nearby.
Saturday, November 17 || Cooking & Crafting Classes
Saturday, November 17 || An Evening of Mystery
- Savour the delicious warmth of the Numa Christmas Buffet and then become mystified by the entertaining psychic, the Midnight Mentalist. Tonight’s the night to fill up on locally-inspired food and laughter.
Sunday, November 18 || Cooking & Crafting Classes
- Each class at 12pm and 2pm
Sunday, November 18 || Naughty Toddy Brunch
- Wrap-up the weekend with a signature holiday beverage and a sensational seasonal buffet brunch.