In response to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the British Columbia Government and the Federal Government of Canada.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local governments and the local health authorities to continue working towards providing the safest possible environment for our guests and employees.
-Our golf course is now open Tuesday- Sunday. For more information please review our golf guidelines.
St. Eugene KOA RV Park
– Our RV Park will be open as of June 1
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our main building in the RV Park will remain closed to the public.
– Please contact Richard Grimm at 1 (250) 420–2055 for assistance or book online at steugene.ca
Food and Beverage Services
– The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to golf patrons as a contactless counter service establishment offering a picnic food and beverage menu.
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all other Food and Beverage services at St.Eugene remain suspended temporarily until further notice.
– Due to Covid-19 our hotel has been temporarily closed, but we reopen July 1 and are now taking reservations.
– A hotel operator will be available to accept calls Monday – Friday 9:00am-9:00pm MST during this temporary closure
– 1 (250) 420-2015 or 1 (866) 292-2020 (toll free) or book online at steugene.ca
If you require immediate assistance on Hotel & Resort matters, please contact Joel Owen, Front Office & Revenue Manager at 1 (250) 919–2168.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have updated our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent directions of authorities related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests flexibility in their travels.
Casino of The Rockies is temporarily closed by order of the provincial government
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all casinos in the province of British Columbia have been ordered to close temporarily.
– We will provide updates as to a reopen date when it is appropriate to do so
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our pool, spa and fitness areas are closed until further notice and will reopen when it’s appropriate to do so.