St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino is temporarily closed
In response to the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), the British Columbia Government and the Federal Government of Canada.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local governments and the local health authorities to continue working towards providing the safest possible environment for our guests and employees.
-Due to Covid-19 our hotel is temporarily closed to arrivals prior to April 30 unless otherwise directed by health authorities.
-A hotel operator will be available to accept calls M-F 9:00am-9:00pm MST during this temporary closure
-1 866 292 2020
If you require immediate assistance on Hotel & Resort matters, please contact Joel Owen, Front Office & Revenue Manager at (250) 919 – 2168.
Our cancellation policy
We have updated our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent directions of authorities related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests flexibility in their travels.
– We allow penalty free cancellations for all existing reservations for stays until April 30, 2020
– Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies
– For reservations with stays after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies for the time being.
Leisure Groups, Business Groups and Meeting & Events:
– We allow free cancellations for groups for arrivals/meetings & events up to and including April 30, 2020
– In all other instances, our hotel team will work directly with you to evaluate changes needed on a case-by-case basis
– For arrivals/meetings & events after April 30, 2020, our normal cancellation policy applies for the time being.
If you need to adjust or cancel a reservation, please contact the hotel directly,
Casino of The Rockies is temporarily closed by order of the provincial government
– Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all casinos in the province of British Columbia have been ordered to close temporarily.
– We will provide updates as to a reopen date when it is appropriate to do so
Food and Beverage Services
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all Food and Beverage services offered at St. Eugene will be suspended temporarily until it is appropriate to do so by order of the provincial government.
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, our pool, spa and fitness areas are closed until further notice and will reopen when it’s appropriate to do so.
-Due to the Covid-19 pandemic our golf course remains closed until it is appropriate to reopen.
St. Eugene KOA RV Park
-We Are Open!
– Due to the Covid-19 pandemic our main building in the RV Park will remain closed to the public.
– Please contact Richard Grimm at (250) 420 – 2055 for assistance.