Covid-19 Hotel Guidelines
By booking your stay at our hotel you are responsible for everyone in your group understanding and adhering to these mandatory policies. Please ensure all your guests have familiarized themselves with these new policies prior to their arrival at our property.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada, you are not permitted at our facility until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- Guests staying in the same room must be from one household unit, or in the same social bubble.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds in warm water and soap and use hand sanitizer every time you enter or exit the Hotel.
- If you are feeling unwell in any way, please do not come to our facility.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to our facility.
- While on the property, always practice social distancing (2m/6ft apart from each other); no handshaking, no hugging, no high fives etc.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the property and we ask you to use them upon arrival, departure, and throughout your stay.
- You and your party must always maintain a 2-meter separation from anyone else at the Resort.
- Be kind and supportive – Remember we are all in this together!
- We are kindly asking you to handle your own luggage.
- Hotel check-in is located in the Mission Building. Please arrive at the hotel, following the large wooden sign directing you to the Hotel Registration. Pull up out front of the brick Mission Building and enter through the main doors.
- A hand sanitization station is present in the lobby when you walk in. Please use it immediately upon entering the building.
- The Hotel Lobby has been marked with spots for you and your group to stand an appropriate distance apart from other guests.
- Please have your government-issued ID and valid credit card ready to expedite the check-in process.
- Housekeeping services can not be provided during your stay and no staff members are permitted to enter your room.
- Items such as fresh towels and coffee may be requested through the Front Desk and will be safely delivered.
- Once you enter your room after being checked in, we will be unable to accommodate any room moves except in the event of a room deficiency.
During Your Stay
- Public washrooms are only available in the Golf Shop.
- We will not provide housekeeping services within guest rooms during your stay.
- For our Mission Guests: Please bring your own water as we will not be providing any and will have no place for you to fill up your water bottles at this time.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at key guest entrances and contact areas such as reception areas, lobbies, hallways, elevators, etc.
- Ice machines will not be available until further notice
- Our Hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which meet BC Centre for Disease Control guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria and other airborne and bloodborne pathogens.
- The frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning has been increased and fresh air exchange will be maximized.
- An adequate supply of clean towels, toilet paper, plain hand soap and shampoo will be available for your stay in your room. If you need more supplies of any kind, please call Front Desk and our House Person will leave fresh linens, toiletries, or cleaning supplies outside the door of your room in a plastic bag.
- If you request to have your waste removed, please leave your tied waste bag outside your door before 9 am for pickup.
- Inside your room’s closet, you will find several plastic bags provided for your dirty linen, such as towels. After you call Front Desk for replacement, please place the dirty linens outside your room and our House Person will drop off fresh linens in a bag outside your door.
- Pool & Hot Tub facilities will be open, subject to capacity restrictions and safety protocols.
- Pool time must be reserved with the Front Desk in advance.
- Showers are available in the pool change rooms, as we finish construction on a safe, outdoor shower, however, we request that you shower in your room prior to retrieving your pool key.
- Lockers and locks are unavailable. Please leave all valuables in your in-room safe.
- The fitness center, sauna, steam room and Silverwater Spa will remain closed through the summer.
- The Casino of the Rockies remains closed until notice to reopen is received from the BC Provincial Health Officer’s office.
After Your Stay
- To allow for adequate air exchange and for some bacteria to die off, staff will wait 2 full days after a guest has left the room before entering for housekeeping on the 3rd day past guest’s checkout.
- All rooms will be thoroughly cleaned before all hard surfaces get disinfected.
Food & Beverage
- Our Food & Beverage team will be offering Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily, with service available at the 19th Hole Bar & Grill and via In-Room Dining.
- The 19th Hole Bar & Grill is open to our hotel guests as a contactless counter service establishment offering picnic-style food and beverage.
- A limited amount of spaced picnic tables and seating is available on the 19th Hole Patio.
- Please be prepared to pay with credit or debit as we will not be accepting cash. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and AmEx.
- Please always practice social distancing (6ft apart from each other)
- The 19th Hole food and beverage services are available daily 8 am - 8 pm
- If you come across someone not maintaining the 2-meter social distancing requirement, please remember that they may be in one Household group.
- If someone infringes on your 2-meter distance, kindly remind them of the 2-meter rule. Please de-escalate any confrontational situations and, if needed, report the situation to the Front Desk.