At St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino, we are proud to be a “Pet Friendly” property and we would like to extend a warm welcome to your entire family, including the furry, four legged members!
We appreciate your review and adherence to the policies in place to ensure that all of our guests are able to enjoy their resort experience.
St. Eugene has a number of rooms available to ensure that your entire family has a comfortable stay. Pets are welcome in designated pet rooms only, with a maximum of two pets per guest room.
- Pets are not to be left alone in your hotel room or unattended at any point of their stay at the resort.
- Pets are not allowed in any Food and Beverage areas, the Health Club, the Casino of the Rockies, or in the historic Mission Building.
- Pets must always be on a leash, in a kennel, or in a carrier while in the public and/or common areas of the resort.
- Please remember to pick up after your pet on walks. A supply of waste bags is available at the Front Desk or at the “Pet Friendly” exit door in the Lodge wing.
- Pet owners should remove their pet from the guest room during housekeeping services, or they may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- Pet guardians will be fully responsible for any injuries to resort employees or other resort guests caused by their pet.
- Available pet supplies include food and water bowls, blankets, treats, and emergency food supplies.
- $25.00 per pet, per night. Hotel guests who choose not to register their pet(s) and occupy a non-pet room will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee per night.
- If your pet causes damage, you will be held fully liable for the costs of repairs or replacements of any items stained and/or damaged (to resort standards).
- Please ensure that you pick up after your pet during your stay, or a $250.00 clean up fee will be added to your room account.
*All pet fees do not include applicable taxes.
If you have any questions on pet policies, or if you would like any further information on the St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino, please do not hesitate to call us anytime at 1.866.292.2020.
We look forward to meeting your family soon!
Please click below for links to pet services in our area!